6.24.2010

SHOE ME THURSDAY ♥ HAVE YOU SEEN "ME" ?

Okay...these shoes are not new. They aren't the "IT" shoe of the month, week or day. They're not even available to anyone who wants them. BUT they are the shoes my tender heart desires. When they came out, I was down-n-out. I was going through some hard times personally, and the magazines I was writing for were gorgeous, but they hardly paid. I could pay my bills, but I couldn't buy these shoes. I went to a private party back then when Hollywood's Les Deux (with a crowd that was les lame) had just opened. We knew the DJ upstairs. And at the end of the night, a girl walked in to see him. She was cool and nice. And she had my shoes. AND she said she got them on sale! For only $100 or less!!! I have been looking for them on eBay every once in a while. I'll take the silver or the black or preferably both. I'm a 6.5 or 7. If anyone wants to find these for me, I'll be your best friend. :) 

What are these shoes? They're the Marc Jacobs round toe glitter heels. Have a look below. (Personal note to MJ: PLEASE RE-ISSUE THESE SHOES!)♡







I'm sorry but i don't know where these images are from because they've been on my Mac for eons.

No comments: