7.21.2010

WEDNESDAY BAG ♥ PINK LADY


To each his own, but I couldn't imagine living in conservative dress every day of my life. Ever since I was little, even if the entire outfit was a tee and jeans, there was something screaming dream. I worked for a designer company for 3 years where we had to wear his clothes and everything in my closet ended up gray and black and cream. Needless to say, I sold everything as soon as the gig was over. I'm not saying all black and simple isn't absolutely chic. Or that I dress like Piaggi or anything. But I'll never live a life where there isn't a bit of fantasy tucked in the seams.  I'd be forever lost in a pink pink dream. Especially if I was wearing the below Victor and Rolf heels that look like they're made of cream frosting. ♡

 Victor and Rolf

 
Dolce & Gabbana

 
Dress 33

 
Marni

 
Miu Miu
 
Miu Miu

Miu Miu



more wednesday wonder ♥ roger vivier

images from 
Vogue Nippon and
Vogue Italia

No comments: