2.17.2011

SHOE ME THURSDAY ♥ MARCHESA F/W 2011

I don't usually feature Marchesa on NANCY GIRL. And I've never written about or used Marchesa to style anyone or any shoots in the past. It's been really fan-cy and very foo-fee to me. Albeit beautiful. But the Marchesa's Fall 2011 collection was very young and styled fun, and very very Rock-n-Roll. I especially love all the pouts of contempt on the girls. :) There was a bit of everything in here, too....a little McQueen (which we see EVERYWHERE) and a bit of Céline. So I didn't want to show too much. I think the pieces work with NG, though. And don't forget to notice the shoes. I love the simplicity of the shoes....especially the ones with sheer toes...and the black lace calf-highs.♡

does this look like marchesa? so cute and young and pouty.
so sixties. and look at her pigeon toe.
just gorgeous. esp the calf stockings (?) and the shoes in black.
kind of a babydoll. and look at her bare face and hair. perfect.
i love the stance here with this dress. it says so much more than a normal model would.
white bride (or is it meant to be spanish?)
black bride (or is it meant to be spanish again?)
a little McQueen, but still so pretty and rocker girl.

more shoe me thursday ♥ no place like home

images from style.com

No comments: