9.10.2011

SATURDAY SHOW ♥ BALENCIAGA RESORT

I love the collection and I love the colors and I do love Balenciaga and Nicolas Ghesquiere. But people must be desperate to make fashion films because even this BALENCIAGA RESORT 2011 film is so so so so so BORING! What is going on here? Do they not realize you have to actually hire people with good ideas to make a fashion film? Or do they think they can make a film and just have models running around and everyone will love watching it? Alber Elbaz has the right idea and so does Miuccia Prada (though I think that last film looked like a dupe for the Mulberry one). They are hiring the right people to do this. Not all people who make visual things well can also come up with a good story or concept. Sometimes you need a TEAM. You'll see what I mean.♡




more saturday show ♥ the lake and stars

No comments: