12.07.2011

WED WONDER ♥ BING BANG JEWELRY XMAS

Jewelry designer Anna Sheffield is an old dear friend of mine whom I totally miss. She has her high end namesake line, but she's always had this Bing Bang jewelry line, too, which includes some amazing collectible designer jewelry pieces for awesome prices. You have to hurry as I am sure some of these will sell out. You might remember how I wrote about her knuckle ring a long time ago...you can read about that here. She'll be on here, interviewed by moi, as soon as I can wrap up the novel. Investing in something designed by Anna Sheffield is smart, and it's not only that...it's cool because Anna is one kick ass sweet sweet lady. (Hi, Anna! xxx).

TRINITY SKULL CHARM NECKLACE...ONLY $56!

TINY SKULL CUFF...ONLY $68!

BALLER MONEY SIGN STUD EARRINGS...ONLY $38!
DIAMONDS AND DOLLARS DUET $68
WOLF STUDS (THESE ONES ARE SOLD OUT BUT YOU CAN STILL GET THE SILVER ONES FOR $48)
PEN NIB & FEATHER PENDANT (FOR THAT WRITER IN YOUR LIFE...AHEM!) $125
LAKOTA CHIEF NECKLACE $125
VIVIENNE TINY STUDS $48
TINY SKULL STUDS (THESE ARE SOLD OUT, BUT SHE HAS A COUPLE OTHER SKULL STUDS THAT ARE AVAILABLE!)
MEMENTO MORI SKULL STUDS $68
BEST FRIEND STUD EARRINGS (KEEP ONE, GIFT ONE TO YOUR BFF) $40
BAT STUDS $38

She has loads more of styles for everyone's taste...I just showcased some of the things I personally like/love. If you have more cash to blow, then def go see her luxe stuff on annasheffield.com! Happy shopping! And let me know if you pick any up so I can tell her! :) (I'm not getting anything out of this other than I love her and her work.)♡


images from bingbang.com

No comments: