5.12.2012

SUNDAY MATINEE ♥ RIP MAURICE SENDAK

The news that Maurice Sendak had passed away made me very sad. When I was little and had started trips to the library and learning to write...around the time I knew I wanted to be creative and be a writer of books....I used to check out the cartoon movie by Maurice Sendak called REALLY ROSIE. I checked it out countless times. My little brother even remembers me bringing it home from school over and over until I knew all the words to all the songs. It might not totally fit into this blog per se. But the Sunday Matinee's are supposed to be a film about fashion...or an interesting something to watch on a lazy Sunday morning. Thanks for inspiring me when I was a little thing, Mr. Sendak. I will miss you.I mean, who else would write a children's book called PIERRE?♡






more sunday matinee ♥ dior couture

No comments: