5.08.2012

TUES TAILOR ♥ MARNI WINTER EDITION 12/13

I also received the Marni linesheets for their Winter Edition 2102-2013 Collection...which they normally do. I like this little addition. Rather than do a Pre-Fall (as everyone else does), they do a Fall Winter collection, followed by a Winter Edition collection. Smart. I also have a little peek at the menswear stuff as well as another little collection they've done...but I'll save those for another time (as there is more Marni to come...accessories!). I really love this linesheet. I love seeing it all come together and I do love whoever styles these girls. I might own one piece of Marni. I don't know if I'm really a Marni girl. But there are always bits here and there that I think are amazing.♡

Here is the MARNI WINTER EDITION 2012-2013 COLLECTION:




And if you can't see the images or enlarge them for some reason, here's a little larger look:
 

more tuesday tailor ♥ phillip lim 3.1 mens film

No comments: