5.09.2012

WED SPECIAL ♥ RICHIE NICKEL'S REVIEW

I just love Richie Nickel. I think I've mentioned him on here before or posted one of his videos. I must have...I kind of remember saying how much I love how he sounds like Boy George. He's lovely to look at and adorable at the same time. Plus, he's a real makeup artist. And he's very funny. He does the best reviews. This is his latest and I had to post it because it's about fragrance. And he knows his fragrances like no one else I've seen on YouTube. For real. And he likes sweet scents, which is what I like, too. He's made me want to actually go and try one of the Mugler fragrances...and I have never really wanted to go try one before. This is his blog and this is his YouTube channel.♡




more wednesday bag ♥ marc jacobs hobo

No comments: