7.16.2012

MAKEUP MON ♥ CLINIQUE X KAREN WALKER

I don't know if you can actually land one of these, but Clinique collaborated recently with designer Karen Walker (whom we love here on Nancy Girl) to create a lipstick that she used on the catwalk....a very bright coral color. 


I love these very orange-y colors. Especially in the summer with a little tan. But I also love them in the winter. They remind me of old lady lipsticks, with a younger lipstick texture, if that makes sense. 


I looked on the Clinique site as well as Karen Walker's site, but seems they may have sold out. But I'm sure they'll bring more out again. My alternative suggestion for you if you are aching for this is to go to your drugstore and pick up the Revlon Lip Butter in the shade Tutti Frutti...it's amazing! My current favorite! And very close to the Karen Walker Clinique shade.♡

more makeup monday ♥ birchbox review

No comments: