9.09.2012

NYFW ♥ ALEXANDRE HERCHCOVITCH SPRING SUMMER 2013 ♥

I have said it time and time again, I love Alexandre Herchcovitch and I think he's an excellent designer. I had already seen (and prob posted something on here) this collection when it showed during Sao Paolo Fashion Week (he's from Brazil). But I love the girls in this show because they're toned down in makeup and hair. He always has the best hair and makeup and shoes in his shows. He also used the same tracks, which makes sense because they probably paid Boy George a huge amount to use all those tracks. I loved the Boy George (little bit of a Buffalo Gal) style girls at the end. I mean, when you look at these pieces, they're very wearable by a lot of people and body shapes. A lot of these pieces would be good on a lady who is a creative director or a fashion editor. I also have a great video of the show. But this is what I meant when I was talking about Alexander Wang's show...the level of skill and sophistication in design doesn't match up to some of the the designers out there...like Alexandre Herchcovitch.♡

i love this entire outfit from the hair to the shoes. i could see myself going to work in this and looking like a stylish million bucks.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡



i love this model in this outfit. she looked really cute when she came out onto the runway.

i love this dress. i am not a bright all-over print lady. but i love this dress so much. again, would be amazing for a creative head at an agency.

a yellow coat (dress?) with pink shoes on gorgeous caramel skin and no makeup. can't beat that.

another perfectly styled look on a perfectly styled model

i love this sooo much. she looks super amazing. so cute!

perfectly balanced and very early early 80s Boy George

the genius alexandre herchcovitch




more sunday stuff ♥ moschino cheap and chic 2012

No comments: