9.11.2012

NYFW ♥ THOM BROWNE SPRING SUMMER 2013 SHOW ♥

WHAT A SHOW! AGAIN! I love the Thom Browne fashion shows! I love his vision! I love his fun! I love his weirdness! It's like taking a sneak peek at what people will be dressing like in the year 2525! I mean, think about it. Fashion has been a lot of places. It HAS TO either get really REALLY REALLY weird or get REALLY REALLY REALLY minimal (which is also space age). Really interesting to think about. Clearly Thom Browne can see it in his Spring Summer 2013 collection. Just amazing. I wish he also did films because he'd kill it! I'll try to get the video of the show on here. I also want to say that there are at least two pieces I'd wear here on a regular basis. :) ♡

i love this little jacket. i would wear that jacket in a heartbeat.







i would also kill for this dress!!! it's so 20s!



thom browne in britches. :)

more tuesday tailor ♥ history of gucci 1994-2003

No comments: