10.14.2012

GIRL FRIDAY ♥ RED VALENTINO SPRING SUMMER 2013 ♥

I love the Valentino diffusion line RED VALENTINO. I and I love their lookbooks. They're so so girly and young. And they really go for it. It's all on point. Here's the new Spring Summer 2013 looks that I really loved...there are some other looks that are really really casual summer outfits, but I liked these other ones a lot more. I think I might have said it before...because I was such a big fan of Valentino and I hated how he was being pushed out. But Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pier Paolo Piccioli really make beautiful clothes, I can still see Valentino-proper in them and they're lovely. ♡

it's like a baby version of the big girl dresses.

i love this little suit and the shoes and the background.

i would love this little dress in black.

this one, too...

this dress is sooo pretty. i love the fabric.

this is a great photo. that dress looks very early 80s to me, even though it's not styled that way.

the little suit. love the color.






more girl friday ♥ dita von teese perfume

images from style.com

No comments: