10.18.2012

THURSDAY SHOW ♥ FIRST ALICE IN WONDERLAND FILM 1903 ♥

Very soon there's going to be a Heavy Metal Week on Nancy Girl ( \m/ ) because there's so much to that scene that I could do a post every day and still not run out of ideas. But I'm also going to start adding some other non-fashion posts on here. Which I sometimes do. I found this video by accident. But it's amazing because it is the very first actual "Alice in Wonderland" film, made less than 40 years after Lewis Carroll's death. And it's beautiful because it's old and silent. When I was young, I hated black-and-white and silent films, but now I love some of them...especially the ones from the 20's and 30's where the fashion is a-ma-zing. I will do some Sunday Matinee posts on those soon, too. Anyway, here's an odd bit...the very first "Alice in Wonderland" (which is very NG).♡




more thursday shoe ♥ giles happy socks

No comments: