12.22.2012

♥ AMY DAVIS HAS A NEW POST UP ON YUMMY DRESS! ♥

Have y'all gone over to Amy Davis' new blog YUMMY DRESS yet? Not only for amazing fashion/style and makeup suggestions, but also for amazing tasty fantastic recipes? She also told me she is always going to try to include a vegetarian suggestion even if the dish has MEAT. :) Below is a teaser for the new post. You will want all the pieces or some of them when you see her posts. I think this is one of my new favorite things...the entire blog, that is! SO GO AND SUBSCRIBE! You will not be sorry. :) 

THE TEASE FOR YUMMY DRESS NEW BLOG POST...WHAT COULD THIS BE???


A QUICK NOTE: I don't know how much I'll be blogging in the next few days. So please forgive. If I have something to blog about, I will. But I have been feeling pretty tired and just wanting to be outside and wrapping books and presents or writing...(I am writing a new novel). I'll definitely wish you a Merry Christmas soon. But just don't be upset if you don't see tons of fashion on here in the next few days. Thx for reading. Love you. Have a lovely next few days with eggshnog (which I love...esp the boozy kind :) and Xmas lights and all. xxx Mandana ♡

image courtesy of Amy Davis

No comments: