12.18.2012

♥ ANNA SHEFFIELD BLACK DIAMONDS (AND MORE) FOR GIFTS ♥

I meant to do one post on lovely friend and amazing jewelry designer Anna Sheffield's skulls and black diamonds for gifts, but I had to break it up into two parts because there was just entirely too much to showcase. Anna is a real cool downtown girl. She's the real deal. She's an amazing artist. And she is a badass, which is probably why she can create beautiful pieces with a dark side. I plan on getting some of these higher end pieces, especially a cocktail ring and esp esp a pinky ring (I think the one at the bottom is the one I'd get). And I shall soon (this has to be the year I treat myself!). Okay...let me show you what I'm talking about...(and you can also peek at the other post featuring her BING BANG line and the skulls there, too).  I'm also including some items that don't have any black diamonds on them...but I love them, too. (I have listed so many and there were so many more I wanted to include here! But there's just too many to show in one post! Just go to her site and see for yourself!) annasheffield.com

Wolf Claw Hoop Earrings $1,395

Hazeline Black Diamond $5,000

Wheat Promise $1,000

Bea $4,900

Pavé Two Finger Ring $275

(silver and onyx)

Evol Ring $135

Emma Budded Hoops $1,400

14K yellow gold with Garnet, Whiskey Quartz, and White Sapphire

Eleonore Ring $1,695

14K rose gold band with 14K white gold inverted 8mm cast and solid gemstone with diamond accents

Eleonore Cocktail Ring $895

Sterling cocktail ring with inverted set champagne quartz in a 'tipping' basket with diamonds set in the prongs and on the ring band

Evol Diamond Bracelet $4,025

Chasse Pinky Ring $415

With a rose-cut black spinel as its centerpiece, this chic little bauble is perfect when worn as a pinky ring. The Chasse ring can also be sized for wear on other fingers and in a myriad of gemstone colors and metal finishes.



more tuesday tailor ♥ delfina delettrez

1 comment:

montronix said...

this is my blog but i am still drooling over these rings (and those wolf claw earrings...) x