12.28.2012

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥...I'LL BE BACK....SOON...♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

It's been a few crazy days. I am exhausted. My Christmas wasn't really that relaxing because someone in the family had some minor surgery scheduled for the 27th, which meant all the days leading up to it meant we had to prepare, run around, etc. SO I AM BEAT. As in, tired tired tired. This is the first opportunity I've had to even go on the blog. All the surgery went well. And I have a few more errands to run as I am taking care of said patient. But after I pick my brother up today, I should be able to get some rest and get back to posting. So look for new posts tomorrow and/or Sunday. 



I hope all of you have had a lovely and wonderful holiday so far. Honestly, I'm pretty sad it's already gone for an entire year. I wish I had done more, seen more friends, partied more, dressed up more, laughed more, slept more, traveled more...but I guess I have 2013 and beyond to do that. 

Thanks again and see you back here soon! xxx♡

No comments: