12.07.2012

PRE-FALL 2013 ♥ MOSCHINO CHEAP AND CHIC ♥

Here we are again, at Pre-Fall, during the holiday season. Does anyone even pay any attention to these collections? These collections are mostly so small and abbreviated, a bit redundant and somewhat ridiculous. Still, I take time to check them out because you never know what you might see. I really love this little lookbook for Moschino Cheap and Chic. I have been a fan of the brand since I was a teen. I even have some crazy big heart earrings that I got one year for Christmas. I don't know if they're Cheap and Chic, but I am assuming they are. I really like this little pixie of a girl and a lot of the pieces are adorable. The photos are nice. Nothing overly sexy which I am terribly sick of. You can see more here.


i love this look probably the most.

that dress could look so tacky and cheap and it doesn't here.

i love this 20s/30s thing happening.

love it. so cute. so chic. and i am a sucker for blush and black.


there's something so so moschino a la 1992 here. that red, white and black.

this swan number is a very good piece to have. some pieces are excellent collection items...you can wear them until you're a granny.


more thursday stuff ♥ studdied jellies

No comments: