12.23.2012

♥ WHAM! LAST CHRISTMAS ♥ WHAM! RAP ♥ YOUNG GUNS ♥

Just thought I'd do a full-on WHAM! post instead of just keeping it to the Christmas song...talk about 80s fashion and HAIR!!! "WHAM! RAP" and "Young Guns" are pretty awesome songs. I was a wee little thing, and I used to stand in front of the TV and try to sing all the words.:P I still know them all....pretty much! I had such a crush on Andrew (the other part of Wham!...and I loved Shirley and Pepsi (the girls). And I still heart George Michael. I'm so glad he didn't die. If you only want to watch one, I'd watch Young Guns if you want to know what it felt like to be alive in the 80s. Just the beginning of the songs reminds me of my tiny little body dancing in front of the TV. :) Happy Sunday!♡







more sunday matinee ♥ friends with you

No comments: