1.28.2013

♥ IT'S MY BIRTHDAY + YSL "SLIM MAN" MENS SHOW VIDEO ♥

I am not going to do my normal makeup post today because I don't feel like doing any work actually...it's my birthday (happy birthday to me!). But I thought for now I'd just post up this newly released video for the SAINT LAURENT MENS FALL WINTER 2013 show. Oh, Hedi. I don't know what to say. Again, this show/collection as a Hedi Slimane show/collection is nice. It's got all the Hedi elements...Tim Blanks called it something like "Slim Man" elements as a pun, and a good one at that. But as a collection for the house of Saint Laurent? I can't see it. I can't feel it. And I'm scared of it. I don't know what they were thinking...was Stefano hemorrhaging money with his work for YSL? I doubt it. Did they think what he was doing was too old? How could it be? Most young girls LOVE vintage YSL. Why would they dislike Stefano's work? I dunno. This is just weird...for a YSL collection. I mean, why don't they just give Hedi his own line again?

See for yourself...and I'll be posting up the makeup stuff tomorrow, most likely! Happy Monday birthday! PS I've noticed all commenting is disabled for all the YSL YouTube videos since Hedi first announced his first campaign. So many people hated it.





more monday fab ultra repair cream

No comments: