1.23.2013

♥ ULYANA SARGEENKO COUTURE 2013 ♥ THIS FASHION WON'T BORE YOU ♥

I was so excited to see the new images from Ulyana Sergeenko's 2013 Couture show! She did not disappoint. I have covered her stuff on Nancy Girl before...but sometimes it's a one-time deal where the next show isn't as good as you thought the first one was. But this was as good and even better. I just love her work...I love the stories behind the pieces and the love of fashion. I mean, THIS IS FASHION. I love the makeup and styling. Can't you see Daphne Guinness, a lover of couture, wearing these? I can. Ulyana should also be doing films because her work is just too amazing to only showcase at a show every 6 months. There are so many pieces I love in the show, but I can't post them all here. So have a look here and see the rest...you won't be disappointed! I mean, I loved the Dior Couture show....but I was bored. The dresses and suits were perfect, but I was still bored. I don't think couture should bore you. (I also love the shoes!)

looks a little gaultier...which i like.

VERY WITCHY. LOVE IT.






LOVE THE HAIR, LOVE THE DRESS, LOVE THE SHOES, LOVE THE MAKEUP


GONE WITH THE WIND FABULOUS


ULYANA SERGEENKO IS SO SO CUTE HERSELF!


more wednesday stuff nyasha matonhodze

No comments: