1.12.2013

♥ YEA FOR PARCELS WITH ROCKER GIRLS FROM THE 80'S! ♥


LOOK WHAT JUST CAME IN THE MAIL! 


I just got a little package from Amy Davis with the original drawing of her POP ROCKS post on her YUMMY DRESS blog! If you haven't checked it out...GO NOW! It's a character from my novel ARCADIA and it's teamed with an amazing recipe for MOCK-CHOS



NOW THE illustration online looks amazing...but the actual original is really on another level because you get to see all the little tiny details (like all the hot pink) and her hand work, which makes it even more insanely good! 



I'm so thrilled to have this and I plan on hanging it above my writing desk in my new place!

look at the detail of the mouth and the teeth! i love it!







!!!!!!!!!!!!EBOOKS ARE ON THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks again to Amy Davis for doing such an amazing job with the post and congrats on her launching her kick ass new blog! x♥

No comments: