4.20.2013

♥ GIRL FRIDAY ♥ MATERIAL GIRL ISSUE 14 PRETTY PRETTY STORY ♥

I just had to post this editorial as well as another one for the Saturday post because they're both so gorgeous! I think I should pitch them. I've never properly pitched them before (as a writer/contributor), but I think I should. Because I just love love their magazine. I love Lula, too...but upon research I think Lula ripped Material Girl off right down to the tag line...(Material Girl's is "MY LUXURY DIARY" and Lula's is "GIRL OF MY DREAMS"...they're not the same, but they're the same vibe. I still love Lula, but I love love Material Girl magazine, too.

Anyway...here is a lovely story from an older issue. But no matter, it's still lovely as ever. I'll look for the credits and add them when I find them. I'll be posting up another story that's sort of mermaid-y (!) from the current issue. Stay tuned!♥











more girl friday ♥ haute mess

No comments: