4.22.2013

♥ TINY QUICK HAUL AND SOME EXCITING EXCITING NEWS! ♥

I just picked up a couple little things from the store today...and I'll add those bits here (I've mentioned them before) a little later today. But I am stoked because I just got confirmation for something really fun and exciting! I will share it with you on the day it happens! Woohoo! Or maybe the night before. I don't want to get ahead of myself. But if you have been following my tweets on either @nancygirlblog or @ezzebarbazette (my book's twitter account), then you might know a bit more (hmmmm....did I actually spill the beans there? I'm so pooped out right now that I don't even know! :)

So stay tuned, follow me on twitter (the widget is there on the right, lovelies) so you'll know when I update this blog post! 

Until later....xxx♥ 

♥  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


No comments: