5.21.2013

♥ MAKEUP ARTIST PETRA KOZINA RECREATES THE LULA COVER LOOK ♥

YEA! I let one of my favorite YouTube beauty gurus, Petra Kozina (whom I've featured on here before) know about that post I recently did on the cover of Lula with Karen Elson and that amazing makeup she had on...and Petra loved it so much that she recreated it! And I love it even more methinks! It's such a rockstar look (or what I like to call a rockstar-girlfriend look). It's so unconventional and radical and she's right...it is very 70's...like a very 70's Bowie look. I'm so excited she loved it enough to teach us how to achieve this look. Which is the most amazing part because I've been staring at that Lula cover for a couple of years, and now I finally know how to achieve the look. Doesn't hurt that Petra has amazing blue eyes and red hair right now, too...

See the post with this cover here....and see the video tutorial on how to get this look below! And other things I've posted about Petra here...

THANKS, PETRA! LOVE YOU! XXXX♥




more makeup fun ♥ vogue italia gypsy

No comments: