6.11.2013

♥ I DREAM OF SHERBERT FOR MATERIAL GIRL BY MARIE ZUCKER ♥

I just love Marie Zucker, the photographer. Every single editiorial I love from either Material Girl magazine or Lula or others I find seem to have been shot by her. I have her on my "would love to work with" list...and I know I will one day soon. Some photographers see something else than the rest of us and that's the way they shoot and edit their pictures...it's an extra talent. You can be a great fashion photographer, but not really have that edge...that edge is what makes this variety of photographer an artist. And Marie Zucker is definitely an artist and I love what she does with her palette. 

(I also love love the makeup and the hair and the styling...! See all credits below...)















editorial for material girl magazine spring '13
photography marie zucker
styling / nao koyabu
make up / yuka hirata using mac
hair / roku roppongi at saint luke artist management using bumble and bumble
model / vika at premier model management


more monday fun-ness  ♥ holika holika shop tour

No comments: