7.13.2013

♥ SATURDAY SHOPPING ♥ DELFINA DELETTREZ SURREAL HAIR CLIPS ♥

I just love everything Delfina Delettrez does. She reminds me of a Peggy Guggenheim a little, with the art/fashion mix. It all seems so 1920's Surrealistic. And I love that. Dover Street Market just sent out an email announcing their new things and these new clips were on the menu...they're quite expensive for hair clips...but they're more like a little piece of art. PLUS, who else is going to be wearing these if you get them? I think these are the types of things that make EXCELLENT Christmas gifts...even to yourself. Add them to the list. :) Even if they're like £85! (A set. And I think they're all silver and enamel...which is nice and won't look cheap.) Available here.






more saturday shopping ♥ los angeles' santee alley

No comments: